Eurasia Payments Report 2011
The non-cash payments landscape of Eastern Europe & Central Asia.
Country Reports available now
Publisher: Eurasia Insights
Launch date: 31 May 2011
Category: Cards & Payments
Coverage: Eastern Europe & Central Asia
- Analysis of 19 key regional markets including regional payment trends and leading payment institutions
- Regional payment statistics and metrics including POS, ATM, transaction volumes
- Country, regional and institutional benchmarks
- Insight: interviews with key industry leaders
- Analysis of emerging opportunities for payment providers
This new report is the first of its kind to analyse exclusively the non-cash payments marketplace across 19 key markets across Eastern Europe and the countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States.
Eurasia Payments Report 2011 includes a series of one-to-one interviews and case studies from payment industry leaders, the report covers many live products and services to help explain the development of non-cash payments across this dynamic, emerging region.